January’s over already? I have a feeling this year is going to absolutely fly by, and I’m not entirely sure I like that.
There were a few things that I came across this week that I wanted to share. A lot of great reads this week, in fact. Here are some of my favourites:
- Ok, let’s talk… #BellLetsTalk Bell’s Let’s Talk campaign happened this week and there were a lot of great blog posts put up about it. I found this one extremely brave.
- Running on Empty. This was an absolutely HILARIOUS post about running… and how “fun” it can be.
- That Turtleneck is Choking You. I thought this article was a great reminder about how we need to really DO the work we’re involved in, instead of researching it all the time and talking about it. We learn and develop better by experience, an it will help push us to the next level of creativity.
- Sourcebooks is publishing a bunch of L.M. Montgomery’s books, and the covers are absolutely GORGEOUS. I only have 2 things to say about this – “I want them all!” and “But where is Rilla of Ingleside?!”
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Green Day’s Dookie. I feel insanely old knowing that this album came out 20 years ago today. My goodness.
- Deep Freeze Reveals Lake Superior’s Secluded Ice Caves. My goodness, I would love to be able to see this in person… Guess I’ll just have to make due with the pictures included in this post.