One of my goals from 2012 is to reread some of the books I own. I’ve been taking a look through what I have to start myself thinking about exactly what books I’m going to want to get to first, and there are just so many that I want to grab and explore again! So, I thought it might be fun to have today’s Listed feature ten of the books I am thinking about rereading.
I started my book blog about six years ago, so I am only looking at books that I haven’t read in the past six years. Otherwise, this list would get out of control very quickly. As it is, I’ve already had a very hard time picking only ten that I want to throw on this list – there are just so many that I want to reread!
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman. Originally Published 1995. LT
- Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery. Originally Published 1923. LT
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. Originally Published 1948. LT
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Originally Published 1937. LT
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. Originally Published 1868. LT
- Persuasion by Jane Austen. Originally Published 1818. LT
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. Originally Published 1936. LT
- Green Rider by Kristen Britain. Originally Published 1998. LT
- Beyond the Hanging Wall by Sara Douglass. Originally Published 1996. LT
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Originally Published 1818. LT
Do you reread books? What are some of the ones that you want to reread the most?
Do you like this feature? You should also check out Librarian’s Book Reviews’ Listless Monday, A Bookshelf Monstrosity’s Books By A Theme and Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog’s Birdwatching.