I will fully admit that I have a bit of a historical crush on Alexander the Great. I really do. This week, I wanted to feature a bunch of novels on Alexander the Great. Here they are:
- Orion and the Conqueror by Ben Bova. Originally Published 1994. LT.
- The Alexander Trilogy by Mary Renault. First book in trilogy published 1969. LT.
- The Venetian Betrayal by Steve Berry. Originally Published 2007. LT.
- The Virtues of War by Steven Pressfield. Originally Published 2005. LT.
- Alexander series by Valerio Massimo Manfredi. First book in series published 1998. LT.
- Lord of the Two Lands by Judith Tarr. Originally Published 1993. LT.
- The Alexander Cipher by Will Adams. Originally Published 2007. LT.
- The Golden Mean by Annabel Lyon. Originally Published 2009. LT.
- The Alexander Mysteries by P.C. Doherty. First book in series published 2001. LT.
- Dark Prince by David Gemmell. Originally Published 1991. LT.
Do you know any other fictional books about Alexander the Great?
Do you like this feature? You should also check out Librarian’s Book Reviews’ Listless Monday, A Bookshelf Monstrosity’s Books By A Theme and Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog’s Birdwatching.