Ah, the beautiful British Columbia. I visited it about five or six years ago, and it’s possibly one of the most lovely places I have ever been. (So, this weekend, I realized that I have been to more US states than I have to Canadian provinces/territories. Alas, alas!! I think this will need to be remedied soon.) I am definitely wanting to back there one day, but in the meantime, I can head out there through some books that take place out there.
Here are ten books that take place somewhere in British Columbia.
- Alice, I Think by Susan Juby. Originally Published 2000. LT.
- Eleanor Rigby – A Novel by Douglas Coupland. Originally Published 2004. LT.
- Awake & Dreaming by Kit Pearson. Originally Published 1996. LT.
- I Heard the Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven. Originally Published 1967. LT.
- The Cure for Death by Lightening by Gail Anderson-Dargatz. Originally Published 1996. LT.
- The Forest Lover by Susan Vreeland. Originally Published 2003. LT.
- The Torn Skirt by Rebecca Godfrey. Originally Published 2001. LT.
- The End of East by Jen Sookfong Lee. Originally Published 2007. LT.
- Red Dog, Red Dog by Patrick Lane. Originally Published 2008. LT.
- Swamp Angel by Ethel Wilson. Originally Published 1954. LT.
What books that take place in British Columbia have you read? Do ou have any favourites?