Next stop on our cross-country Listed Tour? Prince Edward Island.
Okay. Serious hard time finding ten fictional books that take place in PEI that aren’t all by L.M. Montgomery. In fact, was, sadly, only able to find eight. Alas, alas! I know there’s got to be more of them out there, but have you ever tried searching for “novels that take place in PEI” or anything similar? All you find is stuff on AoGG. Perhaps my mad searching skillz aren’t quite as mad as I had thought.
Anyway! Here are eight novels/short story collections/etc that take place in PEI.
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Originally Published 1908. LT.
- The Green Gables Detectives by Eric Wilson. Originally Published 1987. LT.
- The Catch: A novel by Louisa McCormack. Originally Published 2009. LT.
- Lorelei by Lori Derby Bingley. Originally Published 2005. LT.
- Far Horizons by Katharine Swartz. Originally Published 2007.
- Sing a New Song by Ann Purdy. Originally Published 2006.
- Acadian Legends, Folktales & Songs from Prince Edward Island by Georges Arsenault. Originally Published 2002. LT.
- Ghost Stories and Legends of Prince Edward Island by Julie V. Watson. Originally Published 1996. LT.
So, I know I’m missing some (other than the five million others by LMM) – what are they?